- Payment via a custom shop listing.
- Pay up front before the commission begins.
- No refunds if work has begun. If payment has been received but commission has not been started, a full refund can be issued.
- Pay the invoice within 24 hours of it being sent. Work will not begin until payment has been received.
- Payment plans can be arranged, please contact me to work out a plan.
- Prices do not include shipping for traditional pieces or insurance. The Artist can provide a shipping quote upon request. Client will be responsible for shipping cost of commission.
- The Artist is not responsible for shipped goods after they enter the postal system. Basic tracking is included for domestic US shipping. Insurance can be added to the parcel for an additional fee.
- Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each individual piece.
- Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client.
- The Client should already have a general idea of what they want before initiating contact with the Artist. If the Client is unsure about certain details, the Artist can provide suggestions, but the core of the commission should already have been decided.
- Estimated turnaround is provided at the time of payment unless a deadline has already been discussed. If unexpected issues arise, the Artist will contact the Client as soon as possible to provide a new estimated completion date. If this becomes excessive, the Client may request a full or partial refund, depending on the amount of work already completed.
- The Artist may cancel the commission at any time if the Client is excessively or continuously rude, demanding, childish, or inappropriate. The Client will not be refunded and will be blacklisted.
- The Artist may refuse service to any Client for any reason.
- The Artist will not handle any sexually explicit, pornographic, or purposely hateful commissions. Non-explicit fetish, artistic nudity, violence, gore, and satirical work will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The Artist reserves the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- All commissions are for personal use only unless otherwise negotiated.
- The Client may create prints for personal use (display in their home or as non profit gifts). Client may also resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required, and it must not be any high resolution or unwatermarked version of the artwork.
- The Artist may display commissioned work on any personal website or gallery, create prints or other products, use commissioned work in promotional materials, etc. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift, the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
- The Artist has no claim of ownership on characters depicted
- If the art is a physical, real media piece and the Client chooses not to receive the original, the Artist may sell it at a later date.
The Client must read, understand, and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.